Updated June 4, 2014
WHAT INFORMATION DOES EVALUATE PLUS COLLECT ABOUT ME?
The information EvaluatePlus collects about you falls into one of two categories, personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable.
Personally Identifiable Information. When registering for EvaluatePlus, and signing up for the Cup Scout app, and sending your rankings to others, you provide us with personal information that is linked to you specifically (“Personally Identifiable Information”). This can include:
- Personal contact information (name, email address)
- Your location as used for your time zone
- User names (including social media user names)
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may also collect the following data that is not linked to you specifically:
- Traffic Data. We use a number of internal and third-party tools to recognize visitor data like IP addresses, browser settings and operating systems. We track how often web pages and videos are viewed and the sources of our traffic. We may employ Google Analytics Demographic and Interest Reporting, in which Google provides us with general demographic information (like age, gender and affinity categories) about visitors to our website. You can opt out of Google sharing this information at www.google.com/settings/ads.
- Email Effectiveness Data. We may collect aggregated data about how often the emails we send out are opened and any links in them are clicked.
- App Referral and Download Data. We may use internal and third-party tools to determine which sites or emails referred visitors to download the Cup Scout and EvaluatePlus mobile applications.
- In-App Behavior. We may use internal and third-party tools to gather information about users’ behavior inside our mobile application, such as how much time users spend in the app as well as the frequency and duration with which they use particular features and view particular screens.
THIRD-PARTY AUTHENTICATION SERVICES AND YOUR DATA
You may sign up for an account using your email address or through Facebook's authentication services. In working with user data collected from Facebook, EvaluatePlus complies with Facebook’s Platform Policies.
HOW DOES EVALUATE PLUS USE AND SHARE MY INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect from you to communicate with you, provide you with our services, and improve those services. For example, we may use your email address to send you updates on the app or future products created by EvaluatePlus, as well as promote our and our partners’ services. We may analyze our users’ agreement-related data for purposes like refining the content of our forms.
EvaluatePlus will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for the purpose of marketing their products without your prior consent. For example, we do not sell our email lists. But we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with companies that provide us with support services (like our email providers) or that help us analyze or market our own products and services. We share this information only if these companies require such information to perform their functions. We do not authorize these companies to use your Personally Identifiable Information for any other purpose.
EvaluatePlus will share your Personally Identifiable Information with the appropriate authorities if we believe in good faith that doing so is required by law or court order, to protect our rights or property, or to protect the safety of our users or the public. Additionally, if EvaluatePlus or substantially all of EvaluatePlus' assets are acquired, or if EvaluatePlus goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information, including Personally Identifiable Information, may be one of the assets that is transferred to or acquired by a third party.
As for non-Personally Identifiable Information, which is not linked to you specifically, we may share it with third parties for various purposes. For example, we may share information with third parties about the number of registered users and unique visitors to our website, or about the types of EvaluatePlus forms that are most often used.
CAN I OPT OUT OF EVALUATE PLUS USING MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
We can’t provide you with our key services without you providing us with some Personally Identifiable Information. To avoid sharing any Personally Identifiable Information with us, do not register with EvaluatePlus or use our web interface to sign an agreement that has been sent to you.
CAN I OPT OUT OF EMAILS FROM EVALUATE PLUS?
You can opt out of certain types of emails from EvaluatePlus while maintaining an active EvaluatePlus account. We send four types of emails:
1. EvaluatePlus promotional emails. These are emails EvaluatePlus might send you from time to time alerting you to new features and other news about EvaluatePlus. You can opt out of these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
2. Partner promotional emails. These are emails that EvaluatePlus might send you occasionally on behalf of our partners promoting their services. You may opt out of these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
IS MY INFORMATION SECURE?
We strive to maintain the safety of your information. For example, your information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and access to your account information requires a password. You must keep your password confidential.
EvaluatePlus is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS uses world-class, state-of-the art security measures. More details about AWS security are available at https://aws.amazon.com/security.
Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that any confidential or Personally Identifiable Information you share while using EvaluatePlus is maintained at adequate levels of protection to meet your specific needs or obligations. We assume no responsibility for unauthorized access to your information.
HOW DO I DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT?
Should you ever decide to deactivate your Cup Scout or EvaluatePlus account, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon deactivation, you will no longer be able to access your account, including any pending or completed agreements. Your information and data will remain on EvaluatePlus' secure servers, except data we obtained through your registration via Facebook, if applicable, which we will permanently delete.
Deactivating your account will not affect the legal status of any agreements or agreement offers that you have created or received on EvaluatePlus.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
EvaluatePlus is intended only for users 18 and above. EvaluatePlus does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. If we learn that we have collected Personally Identifiable Information from a child under 13, we will take steps to promptly delete the information.